Mobile game guest posts: pitch us your ideas, share your experience with our readers, and write for us! We honor your love of sharing for mobile gaming community 🙂
Your mobile game guest posts, your unique experience!
Just imagine, there are tons of our readers who know nothing about up coming games. Also, There are lots of people who don’t know how to play new games appropriately. Or even, you need to get people’s attention for your own games.
Whether you are casual gamers, or hardcore players in mobile and/or gacha games, or game developers. We valued each and every tiny bits of your gaming experience. We publish guest posts on our website from YOU who:
- are passionate of your experience.
- can provide unique and useful perspectives.
- can guide other players to enjoy their game playing experience.
- are just simply love what you are doing.
Mobile game guest posts topic
You posts should be in these topics:
- Game review
- Mobile games news
- Game guides
- Mobile game introduction
Mobile game guest posts guidelines
To submit your guest posts, please make sure you check our guidelines below before emailing us your guest posts:
- You must write your mobile game guest posts in English.
- Your posts must be well-written, unique, and have never been published, posted anywhere except only on our website. We don’t accept rewritten posts.
- You posts must be between 800 to 2,000 words.
- Your topics must not be generally the same with the topics which were already on our website.
- You posts must follow the approved topics in the previous section.
- We highly recommend to use images and/or youtube clips to improve your chance to be published on our website, especially with game guides and reviews.
- You can have up to 3 links in your posts:
- Link to your blog/website/bio: you post will be under strict reviews if you have this link.
- Link to large and well-know game sites (optional)
- Link to video clip (optional)
You posts may (unlikely) have short piece of words to make it consistent with our website guidelines.
If our editors need to change and/or add anything in your guest blogs, we will email the posts back to you for mutual approval before we publish.
Guest Post Disclaimer
Not all guest posts sending to us are eligible to publish. As long as your guest posts follow the guidelines and do not fall under heavy review situation, if your posts bring value to our readers, chance to be published will be 100%.
If your posts meet the above guest post guidelines, please email us at: [email protected] for consideration. Due to the volume of submissions, it usually takes 0-2 days to respond.
Please include the posts in the body of the e-mail. DO NOT include them as attachments. Also, please do not include HTML coding.
All email with attachments will be deleted.